Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fourth of July Pictures

2008/07/04!!!!!!
Mark and the kids getting ready for the Firework show!!!
Andrew and his buddy Aaron, cousin Sheridan behind them
I am going to be soooo brave this year!!!!!!
Having fun with glow sticks, not brave enough for sparklers yet!!!!!
Morgan is not getting sparklers yet!!!!!!!!
July 4th, 2008!!!!! ( I just love my 2003 date that is forever stored in my camera!)

I am a little late getting 4th of July pictures out, but here are a few. We spent the day with my parents swimming and cooking out, then went to the Staples 12th or 13th(lost count) Annual 4th of July celebration. I didn't get any pictures at The Staples house because we were so busy eating and trying to get out to the fireworks. After eating and celebrating with family and close friends we went to a near by town to enjoy some fireworks. Andrew and Morgan had a ball with their cousins and friends as usual! This year no one was scared of the fireworks! Yeah!

No comments:

NeoCounter