Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pink Pig 2010

Last night we went on our annual Pink Pig trip with some of our best buds. I think this is the 4th or 5th year we have gone,hard to keep up with and wondering how many more times the boys are going to let us take them. No signs of being "too cool" to ride the pink pig,so plans are on for next year!
When looking at the pics you will see I was the only adult that was "uncool",all the other adults that were with me were on lookers this year,but they missed out on squeezing theirselves in to a tight spot,and going for the exciting pink pig adventure ride,lol.
Here are some pics from the fun filled visit to the pink pig,and I can't believe I forgot to take pics of us at our favorite eating spot,"The Varsity",but that is usually the highlight of the night!
It was a fun outing and we look forward to continuing the Staples/Elkins Pink Pig Tradition in 2011.

No comments:

NeoCounter