Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa Party at The Garners 2010


















Sunday after church our good friends had us over for their annual Santa party. This year they had a "Santa" that was a missionary. Santa came in and greeted the boys and girls(40+ kids)and parents,then went right into what the true meaning of Christmas is all about,Jesus! He read the Christmas Story,talked with the boys and girls and then collected canned goods to bring with him on his mission trip.
He then had all the boys and girls come visit with him. We were happy to have our cousin Christian join us from out of town,he is here to visit with us this week before Christmas.
I am really behind on my blog and downloads,but I do have some sweet pics from a Happy Birthday Jesus party I will soon post.This party was given by some good friends as well about a couple of weeks ago. So here are the pics from the Santa party and soon to come are some more blogs I hope to get caught up on.

No comments:

NeoCounter