Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Andrew's Preschool Graduation

I can not believe my little man(I can't call him baby anymore he said) is graduating from Preschool! It was just yesterday he was starting 2 year/2 day preschool now he is starting kindergarten! I am ok because he is going to Kindergarten at the same school and where I teach. They had their 1st graduating class this year,and it is a remarkable program with outstanding teachers, I was very impressed!Now I will be a little teary when he leaves next year for 1st grade, but I have him another year,Morgan is going everyday and I am teaching every day in the older 3's come September.(Here he is before the ceremony's)

Bless his heart, he was all smiles, he was so happy and excited, it was a fun night!
Andrew is on the top row,to the right,1st blue cap(3rd from teacher)
Coming down for diploma
Out of order--Andrew is all smiles! They did such a good job with their songs and program!
Getting his diploma and hug from one of his teachers
As they were getting their diploma, the teacher told the audience what the kids wanted to be when they grew up Andrew wants to be "An engineer,that builds robots"! I hope so, but that would mean he would go to GT! I think not!
1st graduating Kindergarten class in white,preschool graduates in pink and blue
At the reception, the kids had flowers for us mom's while they sang"You are my sunshine",ok, that is when I got a little teary!
Me and my little graduate!
Mee Mee,Paw Paw and Morgan
Papa Mitch and Grand,Morgan loves her "brudder"
These were picture boxes on the tables where we sat with balloons
Proud Andrew with his end of year book(another tear jerker)you can really tell how much they have grown! This was a great night, I am so proud of Andrew, he is so smart and grew so much this past year! He is writing so well,drawing(a litlle artist!) starting to read,and ready for kindergarten, but first We are ready for a fun and busy summer,VBS x2,Summer camp,Mee Mee's pool and the beach again!

No comments:

NeoCounter