Saturday, May 16, 2009

Go Yankee's

Andrew and his baseball cards, after every game they are rewarded baseball cards for doing well each game. He is so proud of the collection he has already. I think he has 8?
Today was Andrew's last T-ball game and I am just getting to blogging his first T-ball season.I am behind on blogging T-ball because we have not quite been spectators but part of the coaching staff.Mark has been 1st base coach and catcher,and I have been dug out mom, which is a lot of work but fun! (Mark doing fielding practice with boys) Andrew is the #4
Team meeting/Prayer before game after warming up
Warm up
Andrew is an outfileder and here he is on base.

It is hard for me to get pics of Andrew batting when I am in dug out, Mark is on the field and Mom has Morgan but this is the best I could do. He is hitting off the pitch and he is so proud of himself, I think it is a boost of self confidence, and now he loves baseball more than ever.
My little Russian "Yankee"

They pray before and after each game which is so important and why he plays ball at our church,God comes first and he is in everything we do,also familiar faces and a wonderful recreation department speaking from personal experience!
Morgan watches Andrew some but this is her favorite part of coming to the ball games, playing in the dirt!New fields at our church still under construction.
She keeps saying she wants to play ball and can when she is 3 at another league but think we are going to start out with gymnastics, she is ready to do something, I think she has felt a little left out and wants to join Andrew every time he plays or practices.
Our friend Eric has come to watch us play some and we go watch him play his T-ball games too, Morgan loves when Eric comes to visit!
Of course Mee Mee and Paw Paw has shown up for all the games and really enjoys watching Andrew. We are so proud of Andrew. He has come far this season, hitting off the Tee to the pitch and just making new friendships and learning about the game of baseball. I think we are sad the season came to an end so fast but fall ball is just around the corner!

No comments:

NeoCounter