Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

My sweet babies gave me lots of Flowers/"Flowies",hugs, kisses,home made cards,key chains,hand and foot prints,book marks,picture frames,and other special gifts for my special day. We had Mother's Day at our house this year, tool some pics of the grandmothers that didn't come out but here are some of me and the kids.


Muffins with Mom with Andrew. Here are his teachers Mrs. Donna and Mrs. Kristyl, they did such a good job making all the mom's feel so special.
Out of order,but what else could a Mother want on Mothers Day but the gift of a Frog, Thanks Andrew!
Morgan joined me and Andrew for his Day with Muffins with Mom
I had my class mom's on this morning with muffins with Mom so I had just enough time to get a muffin and get a gift from Morgan

Grand (marks mom ) also came to help me out so MOrgan would have someone with her while I was with my class, Thanks for filling in the gap Grand!
What a fun morning with both Morgan and Andrew. I feel like everyday is Mothers Day. I have been blessed with the two most precious children in the world. I am overwhelmed with love for my children,enjoy everyday spent with them,and am so grateful to God for choosing these precious children for me! I am also grateful for Andrew and Morgan's birth moms for giving me these priceless gifts of life! Without their birth mom's I wouldn't have theses precious babies and couldn't imagine life without them, Thank You God,Thank You birth Mom's, Thank You Andrew and Morgan for your love and just being who you are, you are both such a blessing!!

No comments:

NeoCounter