Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Andrew and Morgans first yard sale and lemonade stand




About a couple of weeks ago Andrew and Morgan learned what having a yard sale was all about. They were so excited to help me set up. They placed all their old toys,clothes and shoes on a special table. At first Morgan wasn't sure why some of her things were leaving, but she enjoyed hanging out with Andrew.
Andrew helped me with the "change" as he is now learning the value of money. Andrew also came up with the idea of having his own lemonade stand. He was very proud of his first big sale. A whole dollar!


1 comment:

patty said...

Hi, As I was just clicking through blogger, I saw that you were from Lilburn. We live in Roswell. I love it when I come across people from Ga. I find it so interesting. Your children are adorable. Here's my blog address: www.pattyspspot.blogspot.com
Stop by sometime and leave me a note.
Patty

NeoCounter