Saturday, June 7, 2008

Finally Getting Started


I am so excited to have the chance to share with our family and friends our Family web page!
It has taken us a while to get our family blog page set up, but it will be well worth it. I can't promise a whole lot with a windows 98 computer, but I am going to try to play catch up in hopes I don't crash our computer in the process. All the credit goes to my husband for setting this up for me, (and for his patience), not that he has a lot of spare time these days with working and building a house. So here it goes.
I am going to go back as far as April 08 and go from there. We have a lot of family and friends all over the US and over seas (Russia), so I am going to try to include everyone. First I am going to share with our friends Natasha and Masha a picture of Me, Mark and Andrew with 2 Russian Hockey players from the Atlanta Thrashers. We were fortunate enough to have a friend of ours set us up to meet them, for Andrew. He is one of the coaches for the Atlanta Thrashers and told us they would love to meet Andrew one day, so he set it up for us. It is something Andrew can look back on and be proud to of met 2 famous hockey players from his own country.

No comments:

NeoCounter