Monday, August 24, 2009

Kids First day of School and My First Day of work

They were so excited to get back to School! This is our 2nd year here,my 2nd year teaching,Andrew is in Kindergarten(last year here) and Morgan is back and is in school everyday along with us too!
Sweet poem about "First Day",we gave to the parents of our students,precious!
New Lunch Bags,I think they were more excited about bringing those to school today.
Mrs.Kim, Awesome Kindergarten teacher,She has been a Teacher for years,but our schools only Kindergarten teacher they have had,this is the 2nd year they have had this program"of excellence" and she is the reason why!
Andrew's Chair,and Frog he worked very hard on today.
I can not believe he is in Kindergarten! It seems like we just got off the train in Russia yesterday,wow time flies!
Kindergarten Flowers! He planted these marigolds with mark the day he graduated from pre-K,and was told they would be ready when it was time to go back to school,and here they are!
My "Schedules", I am working every day with 2 teachers,2 sets of students,and teaching P.E. to 4 classes ,on 3 different days, 1 class being Morgans! Whew,went from teaching 2 days to here!I am excited,I get to be with my kids while they are at school,work for tuition,plus a pay check,get all the perks and work for an excellent school and have made some very special people along the way,teachers,parents,kids, wow I couldn't ask for more!
Me and Christy's class, (m,w,f)
Me and Candice's class,tu and thurs.
Andrew in my class while I prepare for the kids,almost time to go to his class
Morgan also in my class before heading to their classses for the morning
Morgan hung her own bag this morning after she found her name all by herself
She liked the fact that her new room was my "old school",translation: My room from last year.
It was a wonderful first day for all of us and looking forward to going back tomorrow to meet my new kids in my tu/th class.The kids are ready to go back for day 2 also.We are all excited about the new school year,it is going to be very fun,exciting and fast I am sure,it seems like we were just there!The summer flew by in a hurry but we are all so glad to be back in school!

No comments:

NeoCounter