Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer Fun at the Water park

Water Park Fun! Andrew (center),Morgan on the stairs! Life Jackets at all times of course at the water park.
Snack time. They have safety breaks for 15 minutes every 45 minutes,and the kids love to hang out and snack,EVERY safety break. So funny. They tell me "go down the mommy slide mommy. "its ok" they tell me,with Andrew giving me the "thumbs up".
So I must admit,we camp out right by the water slides,so yes,during the "leisurely adult swim" I am hitting the water slides!! They think it is "so cool"! Well it is only "so cool" about 3 times, they think I am their age!! Every time I go down,it reminds me 40 is just around the corner,literally!



Well Summer just wouldn't be summer with out plenty of time spent at the Water Park. We usually try to go 1x a week but have been so busy with everything else,we have been able to get out to it a few times this summer. They are such little swimmers this year! Mom and Dad's pool has really helped,and now Andrew is swimming with out a life jacket. I keep life jackets on them when we are at the water park because they can't stay out of the lazy river or off the slides. I love spending time with my babies, they grow up so fast and am so grateful for the time I have with them! It will be back to school before you know it. Less than 3 weeks!

No comments:

NeoCounter