Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Morgan's New Hair Cut

Well when I left the barber shop with Andrew today I had no idea we would be leaving with a short haired Morgan! I will be honest and say it is a bit short for my taste but all I have heard for the last couple of months is that she wanted short "Dora" hair and had it cut to her shoulders a month ago hoping that would satisfy her,but I was wrong. So I wasn't prepared so I didn't get any pics of her in the "spongebob" chair or her locks getting cut off,so here she is.
She still looks like a Princess to me! Mark said she could be bald and still be beautiful! He is right,although I feel like she is bald,it is just hair and it will grow back!
THANKS A LOT DORA,SHE IS THE CULPRIT!

Oh well,it will grow back!!! No more ribbons,piggy tails,bows,for a while,etc,but that's ok,I will just buy her some BIG diamonds,kidding,she is still precious!! She loves it,so that is all that matters! I did the same thiing when I was 5,I cried to get my hair cut short,so if anything she will feel better with the next 2 hot months left and hopefully it will be grown back out for school pictures!

No comments:

NeoCounter