Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt and Dinner at Mee mee and Paw Paws

Me in my wedding dress and Morgan on it!. I have been wanting to get back into it it just for the fact that I love it and I did not get to wear it long and mom still has it at her house. *Can't help I didn't have the under garment attire I had on that day but as hard as I try,I just can't hide them!(ha)! Anyways,I am 5 pounds shy of my wedding day,(12 years ago)but of course still about 25-30 pounds from my goal weight,but since I have lost 15 pounds since Christmas from biking 3 .5 miles daily which I absolutely can't get enough of,and running 1 mile a day which I absolutely hate!,I figured I would at least try it back on for sentimental reasons anyways. Morgan sees pics in our bedroom of me in the "married ' dress and has been wanting to see it,so she finally got her wish and has asked me ever since then if she can have it,and of course it is all hers!(A long time from now of course)!
Let the egg hunt begin




After the egg hunt,Morgan found the sand box



Out of order,right when we got to mee mee and paw paws after Andrews game,they already had eggs hidden, so off they went.




They always have to get the coloring table out of the playroom and bring into the den,funny kids.





Andrew being cautious, Morgan...not so much!She is quite bolder than she has even been since she is a little gymnast now!






They found them all! Fun day at Mee Mee and paw paws. It Won't be long now and we will be going back to take a dip in their pool.







Morgans Easter basket from my parents. They will be out of town for Easter so they celebrated with the kids before they left.








Andrew's Easter basket,full of goodies! Fun time at Mee Mee and Paw Paws. The kids favorite place to visit. They love their Grandparents. Fun day!









No comments:

NeoCounter