Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring Sing

The week after "Spring Fling",the kids and myself had the "Spring Sing". This is where the children are able to perform some of the songs learned in music class that is offered at our school. We rehearsed for about 2 weeks,so of course that made it even better. Mark was not able to come to this one,but my parents made it and took lots of good pics,including my self with my 14,3 year olds flying in as airplanes,but I dont blog myself ,thank goodness for that! Oh memories!

Morgan and her leg(ha),what a hoot,she loves the spot light,no stage fright here!

Out of order,but the music director also a good friend of mine,loves to involve the teachers in EVERYTHING that he kids do,so we were forced,against our wil,to do the .........cha cha slide,better than the tootie tah any day!!! That would be me in the green shirt!

Andrew up top with his sticks and some of my 3/4 yr olds.They all did so good! We really did have fun!



Leader of the pack,he does actually get stage fright,but he did really well. They have choir at our church but I am not pushing it, he gets his choir at school,so he's good,he tells me and he would rather do awanas,so we get our program and choir fixes at school, and thank goodness we only have about 3-4 a year!!!




Again what a ham! She loves music,dancing and singing,always has,so I can see her wanting to do sunday night choir at church along with school and wouldn't be surprised if she sang solo!!












oops,she slung her ring with one of the movements she was doing. Pretty good distance behind her,funny but didnt stop her from performing. Of course I was not aware she had put 2 necklaces,4 bracelets and 2 rings in her school bag to wear to the Spring Sing,at least she was all decked out for her debut!







No comments:

NeoCounter