Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring Fling 2010

Two weeks ago was the 4th annual Spring Fling at our School. It is one of the highlights and biggest fundraiser's our school has each year. We always have lots of fun even if I have to work it for 6 hours! I still get to play!


Our niece Ashton came and helped out and babysat after Mark left for work. The kids love their cousin Ashton, and glad she could come spend the day with them at Spring Fling.


Morgan and her new "Rock Star pose",what a ham! Can you tell she is having a Hannah Montana party for her 4th Birthday? ha!



Kids at my basket ball booth. Andrew wanting to shoot,Morgan just wanting the treasure box!




Daddy's Girl!!






Of course Andrew and Mark had to check out the race care simulator behind them! Fun times! Even thought this is Andrew's last year at my school,I know he will want to come back to Spring Fling! Fun Times!





No comments:

NeoCounter