Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fernbank Muesum 2010

Well ,we finally made it to Spring Break,and one of Andrew's suggestion for "his "day was "Fernbank" museum of natural history in Atlanta. I remember how much I enjoyed it back in the day on one of my field trips,and I knew he would too.



























Andrew named this 'Gigantor" and "Rexy". He loves night of the museum and I think he thought he was actually there.






Giant Clam. This was in the shell exhibit. I don't think we will be seeing any shells this big when we go to the beach this year.



















Fernbank also had a lot of hands on learning. Andrew loved the build your own city exhibit. He did quite well,and I am told we need to buy our own materials so we can have a building center in the basement. We had a great time at Fernbank,and plan on coming back this summer and going to the planetarium as well. Now it is on to Babyland/cabbage patch for Morgan on friday and may visit the kids interactive museum too. We have really enjoyed Spring break,now we are ready for summer.









No comments:

NeoCounter